"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually they are written one above or before the other.
- Its about time you got a chance to write above the line.
- Usually they're written one above or before the other, such as 120/80.
- "Did you see anything of what was written above her signature?"
- Don't expect the real deal written above the line anytime soon.
- Written on a piece of paper above the photo was: "The world's best television director - living or dead."
- 'You saw what was written above the door,' he said to the father.
- I cannot write above that level, not in China's current situation.
- The Curse started when "21" was found written above the classroom door.
- The name, written just above his own, recalled a flow of memories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.