"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said that I should write for him upon the ground.
- This is the problem in writing history upon its bones.
- Then the second alien wrote something upon paper he carried.
- Write me down as upon the business of the college.
- The minister went on writing the note upon his knee.
- He took a small piece of paper and began to write in tiny letters upon it.
- The right hand wrote these remarks upon another sheet of paper.
- The detective wrote the name upon a slip of paper.
- He was especially skilled in writing upon a ground bass.
- He had a pencil, and was writing upon an envelope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.