"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women look as if they were born wearing pearls.
- Spanish women never stopped wearing pearls, whatever the diktats of the fashion moment.
- Her hair was perfect, she wore pearls and a long black dress.
- The men wore black tie, and many of the women wore pearls.
- Vampires weren't supposed to wear pearls, or jumpers in pink.
- Some models wore pearls on their fingers, though rendered as brass knuckles.
- The real reason was that the lady was wearing pearls.
- She wore an expensive, pale blue suit and large, perfectly-matched pearls.
- A lady did not wear pearls or diamonds in the morning.
- The women maintain their Women's Institute image by wearing pearls in all the shots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.