"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three captains, he noted, all with less than three years' seniority since they wore epaulets only on the right shoulder.
- They wear special epaulets, usually black, and they never wear a braid.
- Officers wore French-type epaulets and a sash.
- For a woman to dream that she is introduced to a person wearing epaulets, denotes that she will form unwise attachments, very likely to result in scandal.
- General officers wore dark blue epaulets.
- The young American forward Eddie Johnson did everything but wear epaulets on his jersey Wednesday in declaring that his team was "here for a war."
- Aboriginal trackers within the Queensland police force wore yellow epaulets to denote their role.
- Like Ramage, both were wearing epaulets only on their right shoulders, showing that they had less than three years' seniority.
- John Marden wore epaulets on both shoulders and, Ramage was told, had commanded the Wasp frigate in the West Indies for more than two years.
- He wore a double-breasted blue coatee, bright with chevrons, brass buttons, and gold-braided epaulets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.