"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team originally only wore black, but red was added late on.
- Fisher originally wore number 22 until 2005 when he changed to number 6.
- They originally wore green jerseys with a white shamrock on the breast.
- Jack originally wore a suit of armor crafted in medieval Europe.
- He originally wore number 32, but in 2004 switched to number 14.
- Drummers originally wore distinct uniforms so as to stand out on the battlefield.
- Maybe people who originally wore them to really ride would say, 'What's he doing?'
- Originally worn under other shirts, it is now a common shirt for everyday wear in some countries.
- The group originally wore rose-coloured shirts, and subsequently, red ones.
- Sonny originally wore a striped pink and white shirt, but this has been removed since 1993.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.