"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But by Monday, she added, no one on the housekeeping staff was wearing a pin.
- Mommy said she couldn't imagine why a young girl was allowed to wear such a valuable pin to a children's party.
- The two men wore green pins on their thinskins, they had some skill and were both very strong.
- Members also wear a pin given during the induction ceremony before graduation.
- No aircraft can leave the gate unless I am wearing a pin with two gold elephants.
- One wore a pin in the shape of a silver sword on his tall collar.
- He wants all Brotherhood members to wear buttons or pins so that they can be instantly recognized.
- Each wore a silver-sword pin on his collar, but not the Dragon.
- Many police and rescue workers wear a golden pin in the shape of a ribbon to honor the victims.
- He also wears a golden pin of the same symbol on his "kutte".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.