"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one, including the center's 44 women, is allowed to wear elaborate jewelry.
- I murmured a response and then said, "Was she wearing jewelry?"
- He could walk the street with a pretty girl wearing expensive jewelry and never worry.
- If you're ever in the market for something, since you wear so much jewelry.
- Poor girls, if they buy it themselves, do not wear jewelry, but beads, like these.
- It looked as if the entire town were wearing jewelry.
- Oh, the women wore jewelry, too, but it was much more modest.
- They were not allowed to bear arms, or wear jewelry.
- "Why do you not wear diamonds and jewelry like other women?"
- One young boy asked Thomas why he doesn't wear jewelry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.