"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had told her what wearing a collar meant to him.
- This was what wearing a collar had brought him to, again.
- Would you be willing to wear a collar here on the boat?
- "Now I want you to wear your collar in the elevator and out on the street."
- What could a girl be, who wore a collar, but such an object!
- Among the five men on board was one wearing a clerical collar.
- I won't wear a collar again,' he whispered to no one but himself.
- The pet inside should be wearing a collar with identification, too.
- Rory also wore a collar, but I saw no others.
- In some villages, the police stopped anyone not wearing a collar from voting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.