"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had a hard time persuading 'em even to let you have that blanket.
- "We're having a very difficult time persuading our colleagues and the administration of the need for urgent action."
- For that reason, Chase may have a difficult time persuading executives to invest in its new art fund.
- Quite likely she wouldn't have as much trouble this time persuading them to seek whatever hidden shelters the planet might provide.
- He says he had a tough time persuading the cops to let him through.
- But they have a difficult time persuading the public to pay the costs.
- But they have had a hard time persuading politicians.
- But I have a hard time persuading guys not to make an out on purpose.
- Wesley had a difficult time persuading Shrev to tell him about her experience.
- But we aren't going to waste any more time persuading her - none of us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.