"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meantime he continued to trifle the time with a show of irresolution.
- Their settlement started in the 1890-es and continued to the time of the Armenian genocide.
- With a supplement continuing the biographies to the present time, etc.
- In 1991, the band started releasing retrospective live albums, a practice that has continued to the present time.
- The present perfect tense describes an action that started in the past and continues to the present time.
- The illusion had continued right up to the time when he didn't open the treasure box.
- The controversy and the Smithsonian-Wright contract continue to the present time.
- This capability has continued to the present time.
- The debate continues to the present time, and this old beloved hand pump is traditionally decorated by locals during the Christmas holidays each year.
- A security fence was later added and improvements continue to the present time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.