"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These continued for some time in action, but were finally taken.
- The battle continued for some time before the village was taken.
- The violence continued for some time before police eventually took control.
- It continued for some time after the death of its founder.
- Attempts had already been made to interest other actors, and would continue for some time.
- And he noted that the investigation is likely to continue for some time.
- Waking in the night is normal, and may continue for some time.
- Both countries have made progress in their reform efforts, but this work will continue for some time yet.
- It appears that this situation will continue for quite some time.
- Though he continued for some time to fight shy of us, we from then on saw him go past the windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.