"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It certainly is a depressing time to be a beginning author.
- "It's just a depressing time to be on the prairie."
- And because school occupies a major part of the child's life, childhood itself will become an increasingly depressing time.
- For career soldiers lie Jack it was a depressing time.
- "For a lot of people, Sunday evening is a depressing, lonely time," he said.
- There is no point in dwelling on the depressing time that followed.
- "And that's why this is a very depressing time to make movies."
- "For your average Czech in the streets, this was a profoundly depressing time."
- This year was a sad and depressing time for Mohammad.
- That was the most depressing time of my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.