"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Vince then called for the bell himself but Mankind attacked the time keeper too.
- The time keepers stood behind the workers, stop watch in hand, measuring every motion a worker went through.
- At the age of sixteen he began working for his father, a contractor, as a time keeper.
- This rule was not correctly observed by the time keeper.
- The time keeper and the spotter may be the same person.
- In the French system, there is a time keeper, but no audience, and the candidates can quiz each other.
- Find out why quartz makes such a great time keeper.
- It also acts as a time keeper for the simulation.
- The regulator is replaced in the time keeper and the clock returns to normal.
- Richard Mille was also the official time keeper for the event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.