"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One can choose at boot time between a big number of languages.
- The point is, it would be running at boot time.
- One of up to sixteen different images can be selected at boot time.
- Not sure that the fast boot times and responsiveness would have much to do with good "design".
- Well, let's say you can shave 10 seconds off of the boot time.
- A single program is loaded at boot time, called the interpreter.
- The company states that the major advantage of its boards is very short boot time (less than one second).
- Get it on the hardware once at boot time, and it's good to go.
- There's going to be some overhead in terms of boot time.
- This makes for long boot times, but fast speeds during use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.