"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He couldn't order her not to deal with them, not and retain the authority of her position at the same time.
- And yet, the best of sorcerers retains at the same time his own full consciousness.
- "But it required genius to retain that perspective at the time."
- "I retain my appearance at the time I assumed the Office," Gaea said.
- In 804 he succeeded his teacher as Abbot of Tours, retaining at the same time his relations with the emperor.
- The Maeders retained title to the remainder of the land at the time of their purchase.
- This reflected the more settled character of the Zion area, which retained farms and irrigation systems at the time the first visitor facilities were built.
- Its style is close to that of their next album, Bodypop, but retains their previous sound at the same time.
- Brain cells that retain the capability for spontaneous revival at the time when they undergo biostasis should prove easy to repair.
- The basic philosophical question asked by the production is one that came out of the feminist movement: Can one retain power and love at the same time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.