"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the fall of 1998 was a dark time in her life, she said.
- I can remember one good moment in those dark times.
- Three in the morning was a very dark time of night.
- A single thought to carry with you through the dark time ahead.
- A laugh might help his friend through the dark times ahead of her.
- A man could never be too careful in these dark times.
- As a result, Christmas was this dark time for me.
- How does one regard a good man in a dark time?
- He seems to have experienced some dark times and events.
- From what I have been told, the dark time was one long night of terror.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.