"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cavalier Parliament aimed at restoring England to its state before the time of the Commonwealth.
- The reading desk, pulpit, altar rails and holy table all date from the time of the Commonwealth.
- During the time of the Commonwealth, Manila still served as the nation's capital.
- It is set in the time of the English Civil War and the Commonwealth.
- It was used by several families in the times of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- It was used by one szlachta family in the times of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- By the time of the Commonwealth the buildings were ruinous, but were not finally demolished until 1720 when a mansion was built on the site.
- It was used to produce gunpowder from the time of the Commonwealth until about 1780.
- In time of the Commonwealth they expanded their properties to be of such size that there were few families in Europe to match them.
- All France was panting from a madness that lasted until the time of the Commonwealth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.