"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has toured Europe many times and also teaches music.
- They have toured the United States and Europe several times.
- He toured Europe multiple times as a member of several youth orchestras.
- She visits Europe three times a year, always preferring older hotels to modern ones, and trains to planes.
- They have toured Europe several times since 2004.
- People realize that they can go to Europe several times in a lifetime.
- Threat went on to tour the US and Europe several times.
- The band proceeded to play in Europe several times during 2000.
- For me this summarizes a Europe 1st time.
- It's associated with a gallery in France and it gives her an excuse to visit Europe several times a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.