"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It usually persists for a very long time, and often until the patient is around 40 years old.
- That is why conventional plastics, when discarded, persist for a long time in the environment.
- Its form might persist for a time, even after those who created it had perished.
- It is now believed the tilapia may be the only fish species able to persist there for a limited time.
- The seeds probably also persist for a long time in the soil seed bank.
- The old name persisted for a time after the old Hotel was demolished in 1997.
- "A species of music known as 'rock' persisted for a long time, but it had abandoned the Zeitgeist."
- Most of these side effects go away after this medication is stopped, however some effects may persist for a long time.
- But there is a real possibility that a state of neither peace nor war could persist for a long time.
- A small French presence persisted for a time on the east bank of the river, but was gone by about 1846.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.