"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She says it is "high time" woman "be left to take her own chances".
- In fact a lot of the time women were (because of their kids.
- He also said that the length of time women must wait, while too long, had decreased.
- It's about time women were made more aware of this fact.
- At birthing time women stood united and wanted no men around.
- A little time later three women, dressed in black, entered the hall, closely followed by five young men.
- This time women and children were also getting to vote, apparently.
- This time women are on the labour market to stay.
- Most of the time women, children and old stay at home alone when the young men go to neighbor cities to find money.
- Those three months are the one time women get an opportunity to buy clothes after fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.