"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Powell has said the album was inspired by his time spent visiting Hawaii.
- It is said that Zeman's tactics were inspired by his time playing, not football, but handball as a student.
- The book is inspired by her time spent in Hollywood.
- Much of his bright and animated work was inspired by his time living in the Florida Keys.
- The name of the band was inspired by her time working as a waitress in London and Guadalajara before making music.
- Some of her fiction and non-fiction is inspired by her time with the circus.
- The time limit for this medal was inspired by Rowan's winning time in 1921 of 8hrs 59min.
- A number of elements in the novel were inspired by Adams' time at university.
- The rugby sequence was inspired by the director's time as a student in England, where he enjoyed the sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.