"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the times associated with each section were altered as follows:
- This is separate from the type of down time associated with repair activities.
- This is a time associated in Islamic narrative with universal peace and justice.
- I'm almost reticent to talk about it, but I think there's going to be a curiosity for a very long time associated with this building.
- Nighttime, when there is darkness, is a time associated with danger.
- The downside to refill is the time associated with it and the unpredictability.
- During the war he was for a time associated with the New Apocalyptics group.
- Unlike the previous release, however, this album focused on songs that were not, at the time, associated with Elvis.
- There is no fixed length of time associated with the position.
- At the same time associated new canals were constructed that replaced the previous navigation system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.