"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an odd time to build a new hospital.
- It seemed like an odd time for small talk, but Jack went along.
- He started coming in at odd times - wouldn't talk to me about it.
- "Did you stop to think that this is an odd time for him to be away?"
- Well, maybe she thought of him a great deal, at odd times.
- Then at odd times he looks up and sees it again.
- An odd time to meet someone, when that person's life is about gone.
- This may seem an odd time to ask that question.
- She'd called for him before at odd times, this could be just another one.
- Worse, at odd times it seemed natural to have him here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.