"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And it happened at a weird time in my life.
- They always pick some weird time when you aren't expecting anything.
- What a weird time of night to do that, he thought, eyeing the load.
- Well, you know - it seems like a really weird time to try to do that.
- It was a weird time, though not an unpleasant one.
- It was a weird time in my life because everything was changing so fast and I knew we were becoming popular.
- "It's a weird time to be selling an album," she said in October, before a concert here.
- Not a great time to be trying to make it in Hollywood - weird global times what!
- Maybe it was a weird time to bring her flowers, but he thought she needed them.
- The past week had been a weird, conflicted time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.