"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The New York Times predicts that the decision will discourage schools from teaching it, encourage creationists to introduce their own textbooks, and leave Kansas kids unprepared for college science courses.
- On March 14, The New York Times predicted, "if New York recovers within a week it may consider itself in good luck."
- Even The New York Times predicted that crooning would be just a passing fad.
- The New York Times predicted that the album would chart in the top ten due to his presence in the music industry.
- The New York Times predicted that Martin "not only has a chance to win the governorship, but at least for the moment must be rated as the favorite."
- The New York Times noted the audience's enthusiasm for the new piece and praised Dillingham's showmanship, predicting that several of the songs would become popular.
- And in 1872, The New York Times predicted that what was named Morningside Park "will doubtless be a favorite resort for children and invalids."
- The New York Times predicted that their $100 yearly dues would purchase entrance to "a center of New York's smart intellectual gatherings."
- The New York Times has not yet predicted a winner, but this reporter's published chart picked Giacomo to finish last in the Kentucky Derby.
- However, The New York Times predicted that toppling the "tight one-party oligarchy" would be a herculean task.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.