"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be an unusual time for her to return but not an unheard of one.
- The referendum debate was an unusual time for British politics.
- So, comes the thought, why is the game being played at this unusual time?
- We are standing on a sliver of a moment in a most unusual time.
- But you're always locking yourself in your room and asking for leave at unusual times.
- The family leaves at night, which was an unusual and dangerous time to travel in that era.
- It was the first time I'd asked her such a question, but these were unusual times.
- "We're up to the task, but it is certainly an unusual time in history."
- "These are unusual times when the challenge is not to balance the budget but to decide where to put the money."
- Most unusual this time of year, and so many of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.