"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A strange time to take a shower, she thought; had he been up to something?
- It was a strange time to be going to take tape.
- This seems like a strange time for the issue to raise its head.
- It would seem like a strange time for West to step away.
- He used to come out here some real strange times though.
- I don't say it often, but these are strange times.
- In these strange times, who knew how people would behave?
- You are a stranger, from a strange time and place.
- And it came at a strange time in my life.
- These are strange times now, but those were far stranger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.