"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hard copy formatter may be required to format modules associated with several charge codes at the same time.
- The disorder has been associated with the older age of parents at the time of conception.
- There were very few specific words associated with either male or female anatomy at the time of Galen.
- Although she had nine children with Smith, they did not learn to speak Eyak due to the social stigma associated with it at the time.
- The design concept for smart cars began in the late 1980s, associated at the time with the Swatch brand of watches.
- He even was the first thing many Europeans associated with America at the time.
- He became a partner and later head of the firm, and he was associated with it at the time of his death.
- I ask him to do everything possible to secure that production and the jobs that are associated with it at the same time.
- The firm still carries his name, though he was no longer actively associated with it at the time his death.
- Because no single religion could impose its beliefs on the community, women were safe from the typical patriarchy associated with religion at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.