"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dances are at times accompanied with songs relating to religious praise or wars.
- Seconds later, another transmission was received, this time accompanied by vid.
- As it had at the hearing, the volume in the room shot up, this time accompanied by almost everyone's hands.
- A second performance, this time accompanied by orchestra, was given in Villerville the following year.
- Savor it instead, one small slice at a time, accompanied by a very fine wine.
- Only one person at a time, accompanied by a soldier could visit the premises.
- In the other room, the noise began again, this time accompanied by a soft, slurping sound.
- Then for another half an hour they drove on a main road leading out of the city again, all the time accompanied by a police escort.
- Once a happy realm, it has now fallen upon hard times accompanied by sinister events.
- A few weeks later, the three Keller boys come back to the bank, this time accompanied by Jacob.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.