"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We should also consider adding a week of daylight time in the fall.
- And for all the reasons stated above, daylight time should be longer anyway.
- "One hundred percent of my free daylight time is spent playing polo."
- Half of them don't know the difference between standard and daylight time.
- In a sense, daylight time is the ultimate flat tax.
- Daylight time is also a source of enormous international confusion.
- "She could come in daylight next time, or the time after."
- The energy savings from extending daylight time are not great, but could mount, according to studies.
- It's easy to remember, he said, if you do it when changing your clocks for daylight time in the spring and fall.
- The island territories do not currently observe daylight time either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.