"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a nickname he called her, dating from the time she had been a ghost.
- There are several houses in the village dating from medieval times and earlier.
- The island has some key archaeological locations dating from early times.
- We are still using a treaty dating from Soviet times, and that is just not acceptable.
- This was a children's burial ground dating from the time of the Famine and the following years.
- The cathedral still has some elements dating from colonial times.
- The museum also has a large collection of coins dating from Roman times to today.
- Dating from ancient times to the present, the more than 100 works represent a variety of tastes.
- The village has a long history, dating from the time of the first settlements in Iceland.
- It dates from the time when the Kremlin was self-sufficient.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.