"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had won the 17th stage by nearly six minutes.
- "They want to win a stage and show themselves off."
- Every member of the French team won at least one stage.
- Usually with the top order decided, the overall leaders do not try to win the final daily stage.
- In the end he won the stage by more than twenty minutes.
- He won the second stage, which was a 22-mile time trial.
- Last Sunday, he won a stage and was among the overall leaders.
- In 2008, he won the final stage, a time trial.
- The idea is, as always, to win a stage, something he has not done so far in this Tour.
- In 1961, he won four stages and the overall race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.