"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It came to him on stage; he was playing to the audience.
- Everyone came on stage for the final song of the night.
- Children are invited to come on stage to meet the actors after the play.
- At a number of shows Mills also came on stage to form a 6-piece, 3-guitar band.
- I should never have come on stage, but too late now.
- Emily and George, high school students again, come on stage.
- When I came on stage, the piano had been turned round the other way.
- The process was repeated until three audience members came on stage.
- Across the room, above the crowd, a new team of three dancers came on stage.
- About five pages of dialogue had to be played before he came on stage for the last time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.