"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drug is about to enter the first stage of clinical trials.
- The President entered the stage and formally declared the games open.
- Except for entering and leaving the stage, there is no movement.
- The actor entered the stage, the only one by which the theater will live.
- The production's three supporting actors enter and leave the stage as they are needed.
- As the game entered the final stage there was little to separate the two sides.
- Two years later, the club was reported to be entering the most critical stage in its history.
- We are about to enter the second stage of this joint action.
- She entered the final stage of her first run attacking, and paid for it.
- About a month passed before "1-81" entered the dry stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.