"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under her birth name, Lee has made a return to the mainstream stage.
- An idea is a million light-years from something that actually makes it to the stage.
- Would you step down the stairs and make your way to the stage?
- Despite this record they were unable to make a return to the national stage.
- She also made occasional returns to the stage in the 1970s and 80s.
- She made a few returns to the stage, and taught dance in later life.
- She made a brief return to the stage after the death of her first husband.
- Both men made their way to the stage where numerous tables were set up.
- A third of all proteins made by the body never make it to the final stage.
- In 2005 another renovation was made to the sets and the stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.