"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He played some part in the early stages of the French Revolution, but, as a conservative, quickly rejected more profound changes.
- Australia's tough special forces played an important role in the early stages of the war, much of it still secret.
- Played in the earlier stages, but were not on the final game squad:
- He played in the early stages of the provincial championship but was later dropped from the starting fifteen.
- Henrico played an important part in the early stages of the Korean War.
- He played a prominent role in the early stages of Arab Revolt between 1916 and 1918.
- Unlike the initial success she experienced in playing such roles in the early stages of her career, this time the film failed to do well.
- Petitgout, the right tackle, has a thigh bruise and did not play in the late stages.
- They had not played at all in the later stages.
- I do not believe that Parliament has had much of a part to play in the later stages of all this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.