"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they have never shared the stage in a full program.
- Sometimes, though, they share a theater but not the same stage.
- Several dancers from the companies will share the stage on one night.
- Maybe his ego was just too big to share the stage.
- For the first time in their career they shared the stage with the big names of world music industry.
- Tom Miller was having to share stage with someone, and he didn't like it.
- When the performers share the stage, the back of one is usually to the audience.
- The two groups will share the stage for nearly a whole set tonight, an idea that would have been virtually impossible 20 years ago.
- Two of the greatest guitar players ever share the stage.
- He told him that they should break the band as it was and start sharing the front stage together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.