"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building was built in three stages between 1912 and 1937.
- The line was built in stages, between 1895 and 1913.
- The house was built in stages between about 1764 and 1830.
- The road was built in stages between 1925 and 1964.
- The new church was built in stages between 1872 and 1879.
- The house was built in stages, from 1838 to the early 1840s.
- The building was built in several stages with a change of design between 1889 and 1906.
- It was built in three stages between 1742 and 1798.
- The church was built in two stages as the money ran out.
- It was built in various stages between 1875 and 1939.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.