"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If he was, she'd see him every day on stage.
- But more particularly to see me on stage - tonight.
- But there was no doubt that he would never be seen on stage again.
- So my question is: "But have you seen it on stage or not"?
- In music the audience needs more than what they see on stage.
- That set me thinking about great meals I've seen on stage.
- This might explain the secret of what you see on stage.
- It was the first and only time he saw her on stage.
- "And we wanted to film the dance in full figure, the way an audience would see it on stage."
- He saw her on stage, the story goes, and fell deeply in love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.