"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The liner was a grainy photocopy, a picture of an old gravestone dappled with shadow and sunlight, surrounded by pine needles and twining kudzu vines.
- Irisis made out someone slumped in the shadows, surrounded by at least twenty guards, and with a crystal-equipped mancer at either end.
- They were in the throne room, striding through the whispering shadows toward the reception hall, surrounded by a throng of increasingly substantial figures.
- In the heat of late afternoon, merchants closed their shops and sealed the doors, so they could drink spice coffee in the cool shadows, surrounded by colorful interior hangings.
- For a moment, as he crossed the path of the fireplace, he looked like a slender shadow surrounded by tongues of flame.
- The structure is a low, black, flat and very long building which largely obscures the lake, appearing as a black smudge in the landscape and creating shadow surrounded by forest.
- Vasili saw the car in the distance, a black shadow among other shadows surrounded by the snow on the road.
- Above, the barge was a square shadow, surrounded by ripples of agitated light.
- That's because the spectator is confronted with an image of their shadow surrounded by a halo of light, usually around the head.
- In the shadow of the elevated No. 7 train tracks, surrounded by depressing bars and shops that repair vacuum cleaners and fix flats, La Flor has become a culinary center for the neighborhood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.