"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could sense that the shadow figures were moving across the sand toward my prostrate form.
- Slammed into the shadow figure, felt its weight coming down, curling over him.
- The point of the sword ripped the gun from the shadow figure's hand.
- Mysterious shadow figures of the girl appeared on his work.
- Paul put the child to bed and made him laugh again with shadow figures on the wall before he pulled the curtains around the bed.
- Viewed from either side, one of each pair becomes a shadow figure for the other, creating a spectacular effect.
- They were shadow figures in a world momentarily more real than their own.
- Each time he reapplied the current, she once again turned her head to try to see the shadow figure.
- When she held a card in her right hand, she reported that the shadow figure tried to take it from her.
- They were vague shadow figures not fully known and not understood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.