"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow aimed at the yellow face beyond the sill.
- The Shadow aimed and fired, but the shot was late.
- The Shadow aimed for a rear tire; but could not fire.
- The car was across the avenue, out of gun range, before The Shadow could have aimed for it.
- The Shadow had aimed at the padlock which held the heavy window clamp.
- The Shadow was aiming to wound, not to kill; and that very policy brought quick results.
- The Shadow had aimed for the side of the windshield.
- In one sense, both the police and The Shadow were aiming for a single goal.
- The Shadow, unwilling to kill him, had aimed at his left shoulder.
- Both bullets hit the target at which The Shadow had aimed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.