"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kim stood up next to him and hauled him firmly back into the protective shadow of the lock.
- Marrow had placed a chair in the protective shadow of the filing cabinet.
- When the corridor ended they stopped again, still concealed within its protective shadow.
- The makeshift hospital had no ceiling, only a few high walls that cast a protective shadow over the injured.
- Gary followed right on my heels, like an oversized protective shadow.
- Ryder was on the lip of the entrance, half in its protective shadow, half out.
- The ribs themselves would create a protective shadow, depending on the angle of the explosion.
- By night, the trees cast protective shadows over the fugitive Tubman, who dominates every page.
- "I wanted to go with friends," Bobbie Ray said from under the protective shadow of the pillow.
- They leaped together over the bluff into the protective shadows on the far side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.