"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moonlight made delicate shadow patterns about this place, and the night wind was warm and caressing.
- The shadow pattern on the wall did not change.
- Mirrors and sundials cast interesting shadow patterns along the streets.
- Coconut palms cast shifting shadow patterns on the grass.
- Some hawkmoth caterpillars have false shadow patterns to suggest they are parts of other objects.
- The reduced illumination cast intriguing light and shadow patterns on the walls and left many of the doors in patches of darkness.
- The light that is deflected toward or away from the knife edge produces a shadow pattern depending upon whether it was previously blocked or unblocked.
- The lighting, controlled by computers on a 10-minute cycle, changes throughout the day, creating different shadow patterns.
- She sometimes creates this relationship with reflecting pools and shadow patterns marked on the ground, like in her work Star Crossed.
- Trees soften the brilliance of the winter sun, which casts ever-changing shadow patterns into the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.