"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow got out of his car and examined the sign.
- The Shadow didn't get a good look at the occupants of the other car.
- The Shadow couldn't get a look clear up to the top, but he guessed what was on the second floor.
- Shadow got out of the car and watched it pull away.
- The body was pretty stiff, and Shadow couldn't get it out of a sitting position.
- Shadow got out of the bus and opened the gate.
- Shadows were already getting long by the time they returned, and both hurried to help.
- It is as if the Shadow were getting his information from listening to the radio.
- Shadow got into the car and opened the passenger door.
- Shadow gets out of prison early when his wife is killed in a car crash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.