"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow uttered this order in a quiet tone, through the speaking tube to the driver.
- The Shadow uttered a single word in answer to Clyde's unspoken question.
- The Shadow uttered a quick grunt of pain as a bullet struck his thigh.
- Its words were a repetition of those that The Shadow had uttered.
- The Shadow uttered a warning hiss to his companions to remain quiet.
- The package, itself, was the reason for the soft laugh that The Shadow uttered.
- There was significance in the soft laugh that The Shadow uttered.
- The Shadow glanced at his watch and uttered a regretful exclamation.
- The words that The Shadow uttered were not in English.
- There was significance in the order that The Shadow uttered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.