"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had an idea and smiled to himself, putting it into execution.
- The Shadow smiled at the final quip, but his face was turned away.
- The Shadow smiled slightly as he wrote a note of his own and folded it.
- At the window in the dark night, The Shadow smiled to himself.
- Shadow smiled, slightly, in recognition of the old children's song.
- The Shadow was still smiling when the messengers had gone.
- The Shadow smiled as he gave a nod of admission.
- The Shadow smiled as he paced the little living room.
- The Shadow smiled to himself in the dark cabin of the boat.
- The Shadow smiled as they started toward the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.