"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within the edges of damp shadows of side yards are hovering children nearly sick with joy of fear, who watch the unguarding of a telephone pole.
- In a moment, he saw emerging from the damp shadows a magnificent red fox.
- Brilliant green ferns abounded, thriving in the damp shadows.
- Here in the damp shadows, tall old growth riparian forests provide habitat for Koalas and native birds species.
- Reddish curls, hidden in damp shadows, beckoned his gaze to the delta of her femininity.
- A figure detached itself from the damp shadows of the street, and walked towards him.
- The five of them staggered on into the damp shadows.
- And then she lay in the cool, damp shadow, inert and lifeless so far as outward physical movement was concerned.
- The heady fragrance of the morning seemed to come from this damp shadow on the ground, with strips of light in it like a girl's fingers.
- She stood there in the damp, cold shadows sick with concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.