"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The names spun out into the dusty shadows and hung in the air by single threads of hope.
- Two half-grown ones peeked at the gunslinger from the dusty shadows of the barn.
- Their bed, their watercolors, the table and chairs, stand in the dusty shadows like stage props.
- Her squashed-pekinese face looked peculiar, as though someone had smudged dusty shadows under the eyes and in the hollows of the cheeks.
- He was weeping quietly, allowing the tears to run down his cheeks and drip into the dusty shadows around his feet.
- She climbed with quick agility into the thick, dusty shadows overhead.
- The remote, dusty shadows of the Castle's great dining- hall were beginning to grow unpleasantly familiar to Cyllan.
- It made him feel only a little better to see that the dusty shadow of the Bean was long gone.
- At last he padded into the long shadow of the sunning rock, tired, dusty and smelling strongly of herdbeasts.
- There were bits and pieces of furniture strewn forlornly around, and dusty shadows lurked dismally along the walls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.