"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is what the rise of the "shadow banking system" was about-evading capital requirements.
- We have decided to develop the regulation and oversight of shadow banking.
- They would, however, be subject to Federal Reserve supervision unlike lenders in the unsupervised "shadow banking" system.
- The even larger shadow banking sector must be regulated in an equivalent way to banks, to limit systemic risk and reduce speculation as much as possible.
- Moreover they constituted a 'shadow banking' in order to raise capital from the short-term money market by marketing toxic derivatives.
- The system also includes the lightly regulated or non-regulated bodies - this is known as the "shadow banking" system.
- Mr Barnier says he will also present rules this year on so-called shadow banking, which he decribed as a "major issue".
- This causes a powerful development of capital markets and supporting financial services, including shadow banking (credit facilities by non-bank organizations).
- The regulatory system in Basel II was circumvented by means of shadow banking.
- If this is more shadow banking, it is not going to help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.